- Pharmaceutical forms: ointment, cream, gel, soap and lotion.
- Completely automated and monitored process; predefined recipes, in-line reports, electronic archive.
- Filling in line with the packaging process
- Standard bulk size: 200.0 - 750.0 kg
- Commercial batch size: 2,000 - 30,000 pcs
Packaging Presentations and Formats
- Filling volume: 1.5 - 350 ml
- Tube diameter: 10-52 mm (metal tubes up to 40 mm)
- Tube length: 60-250 mm
- Secondary packaging; min (15x12x50 mm) - max (90x70x200 mm)
- Bulk preparation and filling process in Class C (EU GMP).
- Total area 240 m2; class D/C 180 m2
- Equipment Capabilities
- Mixers, double-insulated tanks 1-200 l, turbo homogenizers 50 – 750 l (operate under -1 to 3 bar). Integrated weighing system.
- Tube filling and packaging in line, capacity up to 3,000 tubes/h, temperature controlled, different closing mode (triplex, saddle fold), two-sided printing of variable data
- Bulk preparation and filling process in GMP Class C (possibility of producing sterile products with terminal sterilization).
- Flexibility of the filling and packaging process by easy switching between different formats, even in case of the same batch.
- Variety in bulk processing (dissolving and suspending technics for APIs, controlled particle size, multi-step preparation)